THE HUNGER GAMES- Fan Forum
Hello Guest! As a guest you can browse the forum, but join now and you can do even more! Discuss, Roleplay, chat, enter into the hunger games, "shop", share/watch videos and more! Sign in or Register Today!

Also, donate to our forum at the button at the bottom of the forum, "Contribution" That way, we can get a domain name, and take away ads, and get more space on the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest! As a guest you can browse the forum, but join now and you can do even more! Discuss, Roleplay, chat, enter into the hunger games, "shop", share/watch videos and more! Sign in or Register Today!

Also, donate to our forum at the button at the bottom of the forum, "Contribution" That way, we can get a domain name, and take away ads, and get more space on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on 19th December 2013, 5:10 am
Latest topics
» Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum!
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 12:37 am by Jerlene

» Advance Uninstaller Full Version
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 5:12 am by 

» Destruction_Simulator_2010
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 4:53 am by 

» NKynF Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Vinculos - Movie 2
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime16th December 2013, 11:01 pm by rozmark

» NKynF Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Vinculos - Movie 2
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime16th December 2013, 11:01 pm by rozmark

» Himabindu-telugu-story-part-6
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 11:17 pm by rozmark

» Rules Of The Site
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 1:27 am by Rccheetah

» Find your district
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime20th May 2012, 1:26 am by Rccheetah

» Most Heart breaking part of the first book? [The Hunger Games]
Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Icon_minitime17th March 2012, 9:48 pm by Annie Odair

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of THE HUNGER GAMES- Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum!

Go down

Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum! Empty Looking for staff on Hunger Games forum!

Post by Jerlene 3rd April 2014, 12:37 am

I have a pretty active Hunger Games forum and I am looking for several people to be Gamemakers(super moderators) on it and help me run the place. It's called The Mockingjays and you can find it at themockingjays.com

Thanks.Smile

Jerlene
Newby

Back to top Go down